Monday morning we woke up to a blanket of snow outside. Jackson's face absolutely lit up like it was Christmas morning upon seeing it. He ran over to the window and exclaimed, "It's snowing Mom!" "Can we build an igloo? Can we make a snowman? I want to go skiing Mom! Can we go skiing?" I replied, "We will have to find you a hill to go skiing on won't we Jackson." There's a hill in Canada mom. Let's go to Canada! It's snowing in Canada Mom!" was his reply. After that we pretty much played in it all day off and on and we did indeed as you can see in the pictures build a snowman. Grady seemed to enjoy the snow as well, at least he didn't mind it and surprisingly, he didn't mind getting all bundled up. Tuesday morning Jackson was back out in it at 7a.m.! It should be a great winter as long as it isn't too windy and cold.

3 comments:
My kids have been LOVING the snow. Every day after school they play out in the back yard until dinner.
I can never see your pictures anymore? I don't know why?
Oh man I can't wait to see you guys! I'm so glad it's soon, since the boys are getting so big and smart so fast! Love ya lots! Lainie
Jackson skis? Neat. "there's a hill in Canada"--hillarious
Post a Comment