Sunday, October 7, 2007

Living the Dream!






Hello All!
So we have decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog. Okay, I jumped on the band wagon, Casey is too busy "living the dream" so to speak. I am sure he will contribute when I show him this and when he actually has a minute. Life is good here in Erie, PA we have been awfully busy throughout the summer and have been enjoying every minute of it! As most know by now, we are expecting again in March, right about Jackson's birthday and we are looking forward to finding out what we are having a week from Tuesday! We found out just before we came home to Utah in July and now it won't be so easy to hide when we come home to Utah for 2 months in just over a week! Can"t wait to see everyone!

We have been to NY to visit with Jess 3 times now since April, gone to Disneyland with Nana, Grandpa Keith, Tiffani, and Alexis in May and then spent the rest of May in Utah while Casey prepared for the boards, (Yes he passed and did quite well), Had Grandpa Scruffy join us in Erie for the August NY trip where we met up with Uncles Clete, and Lance to see the Yankees Game and eat the famous NY Pizza along with many other fun things, and then J. Homer and I were off to visit Jess, Grammy Gayle, and Great Grandma Elayne in the Big Apple once again.! What a trip that was!!! Poor Grandma Elayne got pick pocketed her first day there, (Luckily she was smart and kept all her cash in another area and everything has turned out okay in the end). We went to Wicked, which was absolutely amazing, spent time in Central Park, went to the Children's Museum, saw the Statue of Liberty, and more. It was great! Now we are back in Erie just long enough to recover, pack up, (I don't have any idea what to wear! Being in my condition and all:)! ) and ship off to Utah where we will spend much of the Holiday season. Now that you're all caught up somewhat anyway I will try to keep this updated and less than a novel. I hope you are enjoying living the dream as much as we are!

Love,
The Aguirre's

4 comments:

Jules said...

We're so glad you started a blog! We look forward to keeping up with you...Tom & Julia

Holly Harris Murray said...

It was fun to see you in NYC again. Jackson is the cutest-EVER!!! But you already knew that. Good luck with your pregnancy! I hope it all goes well!

Holls

Morrena Harris said...

Just wanted you to know that Uncle Richard and I look foreward to seeing you for two months. Also I am a blogger too, www.morrenacharris.blogspot.com

Holly Harris Murray said...

So what is Jackson going to be for Halloween? And when do we get to see more pics of the gorgeous gorgeous child?