
Okay so here it at least 6 months from the last time I posted and I think it took me 6 months before that to post. My computer crashed and we moved and I have been on half a dozen road trips since then...needless to say I am a terrible blogger! I just saw a friends adorable blog and was inspired though it is late so I won't be adding much.
Christmas time is here and I have received some wonderful cards! It makes me miss all of you so much and yet it is so great to keep up and see where everyone is and what you have going on. Life is truly flying by and I wonder where the time goes.
Life in Colorado is fabulous. We really do love it here and are adjusting well. We don't have the Erie network but have been making friends well.
I do preschool for the boys and they are in swimming lessons. Casey has become a workoholic not by choice but because he has to. We are looking forward to family for Christmas and New Years. They will be joining us here. Yipee.
Life is good and I feel tremendously blessed when I sit down to count my blessings. I will try to be a bit quicker with the next blog.
This is a test to see who hasn't given up on me and blogging yet so please leave a comment!
7 comments:
Totally think you should start updating again, I miss knowing what is up in your lives!
So glad to see the update. The boys are getting so big......
Yay for blogging! I was so excited to see a new post! That picture is soooo cute of all of you! We can't wait to see your new place! Like 10 days and we'll be there! thanks for the cards you sent for Christmas and for Gavin's Birthday! We really appreciate it! I have to say we about died laughing at the one picture you sent! Love your sense of humor! We love you lots and can't wait to see you! I posted a slide show of Gavin's B-day and some videos of him with his birthday cake fiasco's you'll have to check them out! Love ya lots!
Look at your kids! They look so different! Please post more often!
Your blog is perfect-send another one soon alright? Richard and I were so happy that your mom, grandma, Jessica, Lainie and Cody, and Gavin were all going to your house to have a holiday. All is well here, Love ya!
How are you guys? I didn't recognize jackson in that picture with his hair cut...they are getting so big! I forgot which part of Colorado you moved to...I would love an update! Email me sometime...laceyorton2003@yahoo.com
Ashley, I think about you all the time because the blanket you made for James is "his blankie". We have to make sure it's washed, because a night without it is a sad night. We give him the soft yellow corner at night, and when he has it, he immediately sucks his thumb. I seriously think of you all the time and the love that went into it. Love you guys!
Post a Comment